A late-stage start-up company in Redwood City is looking to grow out their Engineering team. The company is developing software used to help businesses and people protect their online identities. The products that they are building are highly scalable, data-intensive web-based applications. The company has over 1 million users, and their customer-base is rapidly growing. Currently, they are looking to add developers to their core teams that are going to be working on building out core features for their flagship products. This is an exciting time to join the company as they are rapidly growing and implementing some very cutting edge technologies.
- 4 + years experience developing scalable backend solutions using Java
- Experience developing high performance service-oriented architectures
- Experience working with relational databases (NoSQL experience is a big plus)
- Good problem solving skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced start-up environment
Java, J2EE, Server, Database, Online, Web, Scalability, High-Performance, Software, NoSQL, Redwood City