Our client is a growing technology company that is growing and looking to hire a Microsoft SQL Server DBA ASAP. They are currently looking for an experienced SQL Database Administrator with production, test, and development experience. For this position you must have the ability to set up, maintain, and engineer SQL Server clusters in a 24X7 environment. The company is still growing and they really like candidates that are very eager to learn new technologies and help to push the technical envelope at all times.
This is the perfect position for someone targeting a fast paced, evolving technical environment that will allow them to work with cutting edge technology, and solve complex problems.
· Monitor and maintain SQL Server transactional replication
· Expertise in log shipping, always-on, tracing, and managing instances
· SQL Server 2008/2012 experience
· SSIS, SSRS, T-SQL and/or ETL experience
· SQL queries, triggers, packages, ad-hoc reports, and stored procedures
· Familiarity with cloud based infrastructure
Benefits & Perks
· Full medical/dental/vision coverage including HSA/FSA
· Profit sharing
· 401k with percent match available
· Generous and flexible vacation time
· Bonus structure