Senior Android Contractor (5 Months)
A front-runner in software development in North America is looking for a Senior Android Developer. Based out of the companies Toronto office, this contract will be 5 months and make the candidate up to 60/hr.
Joining their Toronto office, this mobile developer will also be joining a team of talented developers and working on a customer relationship management tool. Working on the application from start-to-finish, this role need someone who has experience in all aspects of the application life-cycle. This is an opportunity to flex your native Android knowledge. You should be proficient on Java and have at least 3 years of professional experience developing native applications. As someone who has proven success with your App’s in the Google Play store, you know how to publish applications. Ready for a challenge?
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of experience developing Native Android applications
- Advanced interpersonal abilities
- Ability to work in a fast-pace environment
- Experience with working on public-facing, product based applications
- University degree in a related field
- A thirst for fixing complex problems
- Experience in the whole life-cycle of an application
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with enterprise applications, ideally in the financial sector
- Experience consulting/contracting on short-term projects