Middle-Tier/Back-End C# Engineer for a Healthcare Startup
If you’re looking for an opportunity to build a software and a company that’s changing lives from the ground up then this could be a fantastic position for you. A company local here to Irvine is building enterprise-level applications specific to the healthcare and genomics industry using only the latest and greatest technologies to build out a robust application. Outstanding skills building robust applications using C#, .Net4.5+, and SQL is going to be part of the core expectations for this role. This will nearly be exclusively a middle-tier, back-end position and candidates that are coming out of large-scale companies would be ideal fits. Multi-threading is going to be a must for this position as well.
Candidates that have Ph.D’s with a strong foundation in Computer Science concepts and a solid understanding of algorithms are also going to be qualified for this position.
Required Skills & Experience
- Primary skillset in middle-tier and back-end development using C# and SQL
- Strong multi-threading and Micro Services experience
- Ability to mentor developers on the team
- Strong coding skills and a willingness to work on a small team that is quickly growing
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience working with C and C++ would be good for this role as well
- Experience working with web-based technologies
- A background in sciences would be beneficial
Benefits & Perks
- Matching 401K
- Paid Time Off is flexible
- Medical/Dental/Vision benefits