A highly profitable healthcare start-up located in the heart of San Francisco and is looking to bring on a Junior Level DevOps Engineer. Their offices are located just down the street from AT&T park and a quick walk from public transportation. This is a full-time 100% remote role and can pay up to 130k.
This company is one of the fastest growing consumer health websites that provides expert wellness advice to millions of users. In this role you’ll be working to re-platform and build their infrastructure in AWS. Along with that you’ll be building, scaling, and automating using configuration tools such as Chef, Puppet, and Terraform. You’ll be Dockerizing the environment using Kubernetes and Docker Swarm. This is a chance to get your foot in the door of a quickly growing company that helps people live their best life’s.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience with configuration management tools (ie. Chef, Puppet, ect.)
- Experience with AWS (EC2 and Terraform prefered)
- Experience with scripting tools (Python or Ruby)
- Experience with Docker
- Familiarity with scaling
Benefits & Perks
- 5 star rating on Glassdoor
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- 100% Remote
- Meaningful equity
- Casual work environment
- Unlimited drinks and snacks