IT Support Specialist
An established and culture driven platform for organized music sharing is searching for an IT Support Specialist to join their group in Emeryville ($65,000-75,000 DOE).
The company provides a platform to engage millions of documented profiles for musical instruments. You’ll be working in tandem with the current IT manager to assist with daily IT needs. That will consist of superior customer and end user support. Ideal candidates are those that have great communication, are interested in building robust relationships, and growing their career into systems administration. You’ll be working with a highly active mac based group of end users, along with windows. Interested in amplifying your server side linux skills? Then this opportunity is waiting for you to apply now!
Required Skills & Experience
- Configure and Administer Mac & Windows Systems
- Resolve daily tickets, installations, infrastructure maitenance, etc…
- Familiarity with the linux command line
- VPN, VOIP, Microsoft Office, Google Apps
Desired Skills & Experience
- Previous experience supporting end users
- Ability to follow through in a timely manner
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive Salary
- Health Coverage
- Work life balance
- Engaging & energetic team structure