AWS Backend Developer (Python)
A virtual reality startup in Los Angeles is looking for a Backend Developer for a 6 month contract. They are looking for a well-experiences engineer who wants to be part of the next big thing. This candidate would be building their backend system to hold users’ information and that system will integrate with PlayStation, Steam, Oculus accounts users have as well. You’ll also be building REST endpoints with functionality with proper design principles for REST. This position offers a lot of opportunity for collaboration with designers to develop new features, performance optimization, and technology.
The Founder was a CTO prior to this and has successfully taken a company to an IPO and wants to do the same thing again. This candidate would be working in a creative space with artists and gamers.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of professional development experience
- Expert at building REST API’s and with MVC architecture and OOP
- Proficient with AWS including EC2, S3, DynamoDB, etc.
- Work with LAMP stack, MEAN stack, .Net, SQL, etc.
Benefits & Perks
As a contractor you will receive the following benefits.
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit