IT Operations Engineer
A national corporate law firm needs an IT Operations Engineer. You will be monitoring and making sure the network and server infrastructure is working properly. You should be experience working both on the Windows server side and the network side. The ideal candidate is flexible, a jack of all trades, and a proven problem solver who is always motivated to get the job done.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s in IT or similar field
- Experience in a NOC role
- Experience working with common servers and networking technology
- Familiarity with SolarWinds or similar monitoring tools
- Experience with TCP/IP troubleshooting
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience scripting with PowerShell
- Security Experience
Benefits & Perks
Receive a competitive compensation package, including 401k, bonus, health and dental insurance.