Senior Java Software Engineer
An emerging real estate tech company in Los Angeles is seeking a Senior Java Engineer for a 6-9 month contract. This company is changing the way in which the real estate market operates by directly connecting sellers to home buyers by usage of digital software and advanced web services for both the internal team and the customers.
This candidate would mainly be responsible for implementing internal workflow systems and user-facing product tools. Their main focus is to empower the buyer in their search for their next home, so the top priority is the development of automated solutions to best match a company seller to their needs.
Required Skills & Experience
- 6+ years of professional software development
- Advanced knowledge in NoSQL technologies
- Strong programming skills in Java or J2EE
- Good understanding of Spring framework, Hibernate, and AWS Cloud
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
Desired Skills & Experience
- Knowledge of Big Data technologies is a plus (Elasticsearch, Hadoop, Machine Learning)
- Prior experience in real estate, finance, and healthcare is a bonus
Benefits & Perks
As a contractor you will receive the following benefits.
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit