Senior Software Engineer
A well-funded startup seeing tremendous growth is looking to expand its development team by adding a Senior Software Engineer. You will actually be a senior engineer in that you will be able to provide technical strategy, mentor other junior engineers, and lead the way of the development process. The application is currently developed with Ruby on Rails, but they are always open to seeing someone with new tools within the toolkit to get the job done. They are building out a cloud based platform that is going to truly revolutionize the consumer electronic industry. The ideal candidate will be one that can hit the ground running quickly and make an immediate impact in greenfield development.
Required Skills & Experience
· Strong object oriented programming skills (Java, Ruby, Python)
· Expert working with MVC frameworks (Rails, Spring, Django)
· Desire to work within a startup and wear multiple hats
· SQL server or relational database experience
· Strong oral and written communication skills
· Knowledgeable of test driven development
Benefits & Perks
· This is a great opportunity for someone looking to hit the ground running quickly
· make an immediate impact within the company
· very completive salary
· great benefits.