.Net Developer (Contract)
A prominent risk management company that provides data about risk, analytics, and decision support services is looking to hire a .Net Developer for a 6 month contract, with the potential to go full time.
The company has offices nationwide, and they are looking to expand their technology team in their Jersey City office.
Required Skills & Experience
- Developing applications using C#.
- Using ASP.NET Web API to develop web services.
- Developed software in SCRUM environment using Agile methodologies.
- Minimum 2 years of experience with Webpack module loader and NPM in a production environment
- Minimum 3 years ASP.NET MVC stack
- Minimum 3 years of experience with popular JS frameworks like Angular, Backbone or React
- Minimum 5 years working with JSON/XML and RESTful APIs in a production environment
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming techniques (Inheritance, interfacing, extensions, etc).
- Solid understanding of HTML5 specs, browser shortcomings/differences, and polyfills
- Solid understanding of CSS syntax, Responsive design
- Solid understanding of Bootstrap CSS components and how/when to use each
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Designers eye
- Experience with UX patterns and ability to design complex applications
- Experience with CSS precompilers (SASS,LESS)
- Experience with client side optimization (GZIP, sprites, minification, obfuscation, browser caching)
- Experience with GIS technologies (Google Maps API, Mapbox API, ESRI, GeoServer, KML, GeoJSON, WMS, WFS)
- Experience developing and maintaining cloud based solutions in AWS or Azure