Site Reliability Engineer - Sports Analytics
This SaaS company develops an industry-leading analytics platform that provides detailed insights on athlete performance across multiple sports. This system uses massive amounts of data from past competitions to predict trends and future performance. They have seen a massive increase in client base and are looking to expand their Site Reliability team to keep up with the demand.
An ideal Site Reliability Engineer for this company will have a solid object-oriented programming background, whether it be Java, C#, Python, or any other language. Projects will involve utilizing tools such as AWS, Terraform, and Chef to create a highly scalable and self-healing environment.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of professional experience
- Linux administration (CentOS)
- Cloud systems (AWS or Azure)
- Chef or Ansible
- Java, C#, Python, or Ruby
Desired Skills & Experience
- Infrastructure as Code mentality
- Love of sports
Benefits & Perks
- Award-winning office culture with lots of sports fans
- Annual bonus and stock options
- Health, dental, vision