DevOps Engineer (Contract)
This is a position with a highly profitable, ‘brand name’ Silicon Valley internet company. They have recently opened a new office in the DC-Metro Area and are looking to add to their DevOps/Scalability team. If you’re well-versed in open-source scalability, you like to automate systems and you’re experienced with using Chef/Puppet/Ansible, etc. for Deployment on an AWS stack, this could be the job for you.
Please send a resume as well as any code samples you may have.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ years managing a scalable, highly automated environment.
- 3 + years of Linux Systems Engineering experience.
- Knowledge of Configuration Management best practices (Puppet, Chef, etc.).
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Deployment.
- High-level conceptual understanding of Scalability (AWS preferred, not required).
- Eagerness to be part of a growing team in a startup environment.
Benefits & Perks
As a contractor you will receive the following benefits.
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit