Senior Linux Engineer
Are you looking to work for a company with flexible hours and possible work from home? This start up located just outside the city is looking for a Senior Linux Engineer to join the team. Not only will you have expert level knowledge on Linux Systems, you must have a strong public cloud background, especially with AWS. You will be assisting the implementation of a software driven data center utilizing AWS.
Duties will include, supporting the design, deployments, upgrades and patching the Linux environment as well as the architecture, design, and support of the AWS Cloud.
Required Skills & Experience
- 10+ years working with Linux servers (CentOs, RedHat, Ubuntu, etc.)
- Ideally AWS Cloud (or other public cloud like Openstack, Google, Rackspace)
- Heavy Scripting (Bash, Perl, etc.)
- Configuration Management tools (Ideally, Ansible)
- Working knowledge of DevOps and the role it plays
Benefits & Perks
- Flexible work hours
- Possible work from home
- 401k match
- Health/Dental & Vision