A leader in the supply chain industry, located in Radnor, Pennsylvania is looking to bring on a Business Consultant. You will need to have experience client-facing, so someone with a consulting background is a plus. There will be a lot of documentation and technical terms to be translated so you must have a strong business and technical background. For example, you must be able to read and understand code in order to relay the information back to the team. Additionally, you must be comfortable traveling up to 50% of the time, as you will be traveling back and forth to client sites.
Required Skills & Experience
- Technical documentation experience
- Working with Excel
- Consulting background or having an client facing experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- Degree in STEM, but specifically Mathematics, Physics, or Computer Science
- Defense background
- A background in Supply Chain Management
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% travel
- 50% communication with both clients and the company (constant communication with other consultants and developers)
- Competitive Salary: Up to $140,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Catered lunches
- Located right next to the Radnor Septa station
- Flexible Hours
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.