Software Developer (Python)
A mobile threat intel. company that develops security software for the ad tech industry is looking for a software developer to work on building the new product platform. This is a great opportunity to get involved in a growing company that plans to triple in size over the next year!
Required Skills & Experience
- Architect and develop data processing systems using Cassandra, Hadoop, Storm and Redshift
- Experience managing and deploying releases to AWS servers using Python and Fabric
- Knowledge of how to manage and monitor servers, and the services running on them
- Develop web application dashboards utilizing AngularJS, Scala, Akka
- Ability to support the joining of datasets utilizing Python and Java
Desired Skills & Experience
- Well versed in creating large scale data processing systems
- Full Software Development Life Cycle experience including Waterfall and Agile/Scrum
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Hands On
- 10% Client Facing
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.