Software Engineer (C#/.NET)
A leading medical analytics company located near Downtown Los Angeles is looking for a .NET Developer with WPF experience to join their team for a contract position. The developer will join a mid-sized team that is responsible for rewriting legacy applications and supporting current application development. This company has been recognized by several popular media outlets for being one of the fastest growing software companies in the medical field.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3-5+ years of professional software development experience (.NET Applications)
- At least 1 year of experience using WPF
- Strong knowledge and understanding of ASP.NET OR WinForms
- SQL Server 2008/2012
- Bachelor’s or Master’s in Computer Science or equivalent
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% .NET, ASP .NET, WPF
- 50% SQL
- 50% Hands On
- 50% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Pay: Up to $65/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 4 – 6 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.