Senior Software Engineer (Portfolio Management Experience)
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years development experience with:
- HTML, CSS
- Building Web APIs
- Entity Framework
- SQL Server
- Portfolio Management Experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- .NET Core
What You Will Be Doing
- Evenly split between the Front, Middle, and Back-end
- 80% new development
- 20% maintenance
- 40% architecting and design
- 60% coding.
- Competitive Salary: Up to $160k/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- PTO and Sick Days
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.