Senior Product Designer
A market leader in news and media is looking for a Senior Product Designer to join them. This company has been in business for over 20 years and is highly profitable, public, and stable.
They are growing out their design team and looking for a designer with strong UX skills to work on their internal media platform.
Required Skills & Experience
- A portfolio that clearly communicates work and shows rationale
- Experience designing for the consumer space and or enterprise space
- Proven ability as a data driven designer
- Analytical thinker who can think of outside of the box
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience and or understanding in the media space
- Experience visualizing complex data sets
What You Will Be Doing
- 80% UX Design
- 20% Visual Design
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Salary: Up to $140K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.