Senior Product Designer
A mission driven public finance startup is looking to bring on a Senior Product Designer to join their design team in downtown San Francisco.
This venture-backed company is hiring a hybrid designer to work across their application. They have a very bright design team and offer great work-life balance.
A portfolio that clearly communicates work and shows rationale
- Experience designing for the consumer space and or enterprise space
- Proven ability as a data driven designer
- Analytical thinker who can think of outside of the box
- Ability to create pixel perfect mockups
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience and or understanding in the finance space
- Experience visualizing complex data sets
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% UX Design
- 50% Visual Design
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Salary: Up to $150K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.