Lead Platform Engineer
A growing PaaS company that focuses on providing park spots throughout the city on their mobile application is looking to bring on a Lead Platform Engineer. They are looking for someone to join the growing team with hands-on experience working with AWS and/or Azure in a production environment. You will be automating the infrastructure and take the lead on any Infrastructure or DevOps related projects. This is a great opportunity to grow your career and join a great company!
Required Skills & Experience
- Linux and Windows production environment experience
- AWS experience at an enterprise level (Azure is a plus)
- Automation experience with Powershell or .NET based tools
- Kubernetes and other containerization tools
- Coding experience with Python and Java
Desired Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of management experience
- Hands-on Software Engineering experience
- Experience working in a variety of technical environments
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Red Hat Linux
- 100% hands on – 30% development, 70% operations
- Competitive Salary: Up to $145,000 + equity
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.