My client in the Richmond Hill area specializes in its world-class retail, online and delivery capabilities, and they let customers shop however and whenever they want. This means whether it’s in-store, online, on mobile devices, or through the company’s buy online, pick up in store option. The impressive thing is that they are dedicated to offering customers the highest level of service, with more products than ever, including technology, facilities and breakroom supplies, furniture, safety supplies, medical supplies, and Print and Marketing services. Right now they are searching for an experienced Fullstack .Net Engineer to hit the ground running and help their team grow! If this is interesting, apply now!
Required Skills & Experience
- MS Visual Studio 2012 and above, .NET Framework 4.5 and above
- MS SQL Server 2008 and above
- Sound troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Performing maintenance programming support
- Working as part of a project team on new development
- Working with SDLC methodologies including agile development and writing accurate and comprehensive technical documentation
- Good overall understanding of IS workflow and general protocol
Desired Skills & Experience
- Hands-on working experience with the following at the intermediate or advanced level:
- Kendo UI controls
- .NET Core
- Knockout JS
- Experience with automated testing tools for unit, system and performance testing
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% ASP.Net, C#, SQL Database
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Salary: Up to $85/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Statutory Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- A nice bonus incentive!
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.