QA Automation Engineer
A well known Series B start up in San Jose that specializes in the eCommerce software space is looking to bring on a Senior QA Engineer to their expanding team and willing to pay upwards of 160k!
Their Product manager is is looking for an engineer that is heavily experienced in Java code. This engineer will be responsible of building a testing framework completely from scratch. This engineer needs to have great experience in automation and best QA practices and methodologies. They will need to be experienced with Selenium, as well as RestAPI and Cucumber.
Required Skills & Experience
- BS in Computer Science or relevant work experience
- 4+ years experience with Java
- Experience building a testing framework from scratch
- 2 years of Rest API
- 2 years of Cucumber
- 2 years of Selenium
- QA best practices and methodologies
Desired Skills & Experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Independent worker requiring little to no supervision
- Ability to work with big groups
- Team player
- 90% Automation
- 10% Manual
- 80% hands on
- 20% team collaboration
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Catered Lunches
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.