DevOps Engineer (Octopus, Powershell, IIS)
One of the largest asset management firms in the world needs a DevOps Engineer contractor for their downtown Chicago offices. You’ll be working alongside the development team to manage their release pipeline on core applications. The ideal candidate has a DevOps mindset and strong automation experience. You should be a team player with a positive attitude willing to do what it takes to get the job done. This is a 6 month contract with potential for full time placement.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3-5 Years’ Experience in an Infrastructure or DevOps role
- Experience with TFS or Octopus Deploy
- Proficiency Scripting in Powershell
- Familiarity with IIS and Microsoft SQL
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- .NET/C# Development Background
- Experience with Azure or similar cloud technology
- 100% Hands On
- Managing the release pipeline
- Scripting to automate tasks
- Competitive Pay: Up to $45/hr
- Contract Duration: 6 months to permanent
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.