Founding Full-Stack Python Engineer - Voice Recognition
A well-funded, early-stage startup in downtown SF is hiring a Founding Full-Stack Python Engineer to build out their core SaaS platform. They're building out a platform that enables voice recognition in major consumer-facing applications. This is a great opportunity to shape a promising product with a founding team that has successfully scaled and acquired multiple well-known startups in the Bay Area.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of Python development experience
- Experience with production-level code on a consumer-facing product
- Experience building out a single-page web app from ground up
- Experience scaling high volume applications
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience in high-growth startup at an early stage
- Willingness to take on changing responsibilities
- Passion for machine learning and voice-enabled apps
- BS in Computer Science or related field
What You Will Be Doing
- Frontend 50%
- Backend 50%
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Salary: Up to $170/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Convenient location in downtown San Francisco
- Vibrant office culture
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.