Product Designer Manager
A fast-growing San Francisco company which is changing the way consumers lease cars is looking to bring on a Product Design Manager to join their growing team and is willing to pay up to $190,000 for the right candidate.
The company’s unique offering allows users to lease cars based on the amount they will use the car for an all-inclusive monthly price. You would be joining a team of extremely talented designer and engineers and would be working on their consumer application.
Required Skills & Experience
- A portfolio that displays a strong understanding of user centered design
- Proven track record leading and or managing sucessful Product Design teams
- Experience designing for the consumer space and or enterprise space
- Proven ability as a data driven designer
- Analytical thinker who can think of outside of the box
Desired Skills & Experience
- Passion for the automobile space
- Experience working on commerce web applications
- 50% Hands on Product Design
- 50% Leading and Managing other Product Designers
You will receive the following benefits:
- Full Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 401(k) with 4.5% match
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.