Senior Java Platform Engineer
An industry leader in finance and investment banking is hiring Senior Java Platform Engineers for their new engineering division in San Francisco and can pay up to $200,000/year for the right person.
The company is building out a new customer facing banking application and is hiring Senior Individual Contributors across the board to build the core platform. You will work in a brand-new office in down town San Francisco’s financial district. You will be a Senior member of an existing team and be responsible for new development of their financial services platform. The work will consist of mostly hands on coding in Java to build REST API’s and microservices for the Backend of their payments platform. This is a role for someone local to San Francisco, no sponsorship provided for this role.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of professional development experience
- 5+ years of experience writing Java APIs
- Experience with Microservice Architecture
- Experience with Kafka, Spring, and MongoDB
- Experience with Distributed systems
- Experience with NoSQL and relational databases
- Experience in FinTech and building payments systems
Desired Skills & Experience
- M.S. or B.S. in C.S.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- 100% Hands On coding in Java
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit