Mid-Level/Senior Full Stack C# Developer (Back End Focus)
Leading SaaS company in the medical management space is seeking a strong Mid-Level or Senior C# Developer to join their team in Costa Mesa. This role focuses primarily on middle tier and back end development utilizing ASP.NET MVC, stored procedures, and SQL.
In this role, you will be working on all aspects of their medical practice management software. Previous experience developing SaaS applications is strongly recommended, especially in a dental or medical setting. You will have the opportunity to mentor junior members in a fun and proactive environment. This is a great opportunity if you’re a self-starter looking to make an immediate impact in the company.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 4 years in .NET development utilizing C#, MVC, and SQL
- Experience developing SaaS applications
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with JIRA
- Experience developing SaaS applications specifically in the dental or medical space
What You Will Be Doing
- 60% Middle Tier and Back End (C#, MVC, stored procedures, and SQL)
- 85% Hands On
- 10% Team Collaboration
- 5% Mentorship
- Competitive Salary: Up to $120K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance
- 401(k) with percentage match
- Flexible hours
- Remote capabilities up to 3 days per week (Must live locally)
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.