Junior Developer Job Details
A resource management company with over 90 years’ experience is hiring a junior developer to join their IT Team. This company prides themselves with being a leader and innovator in their industry. This developer will be responsible for the full, or compartmentalized, software development lifecycle (SDLC) to include the design, development, documentation, analysis, creation, testing, modification, and maintenance of proprietary or third party computer systems and programs deployed
· 1+ years of experience working independently, or within a team, as a Windows and/or web application developer and programmer in a general office environment.
· Working knowledge of the software development process; also known as a software development lifecycle (SDLC).
· Working Knowledge of Importing and exporting complex client files into a system.
· Proficient in two, or more, of the following Database & Programming languages: Cache, SQL Server 2005, 2008, or 2011, C#, VB.net, Silverlight, Asp.Net
· SAP Crystal Reports and SAP Business Intelligence (BI) Experience, version 2011.
· Experience with Object Oriented Design (OOD) methodologies
· Experience in using studio development environments
· Understanding of relational database technologies to include setup, configuration, and maintenance
· Experience developing SQL or Cache Queries, stored procedures, and Views
· This candidate should be able to write / review / maintain documentation describing all elements of software & application development -- Including standard functionality, logic, business process, work instruction, detailed technical specifications, requirements, ETA, and test plans
This is a great opportunity for a junior developer or someone fresh out of college that wants to learn and grow with a company. This company has been around for over 90 years so offers stability, excellent benefits, and training.
Junior, Developer, C#, cache, Silverlight, .NET