SDET QA Automation Engineer
For automation-heavy QA engineers out there looking for a challenge and a chance to put their coding chops to the test, look no further. I’m working with a premier gaming company here in Orange County that is looking to expand its QA department by adding a sharp SDET to its squad on a contract-to-hire basis. They are willing to pay up to up to $110 an hour for the ideal candidate.
The right person to step into this position needs to be skilled with testing on the front and back ends and well versed in automation frameworks like Selenium and Cucumber. You will be given the resources to contribute to an incredible work culture where he or she will be exposed to the best open source and enterprise automation tools available on both the web and mobile fronts.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a QA engineer with a strong affinity for coding to collaborate with one of the most established names in the gaming industry.
Required Skills & Experience
- Exposure to web-based automation frameworks (Selenium or Cucumber or Watir)
- Experience working with MySQL/SQL databases
- Exposure to virtualized or cloud-based environments
- Ability to work in a continuous integration methodology using tools like Jenkins or Maven
- Strong API and Unit testing skills
- Adept at both Front End and Back End testing
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or an equivalent field
- Exposure to mobile frameworks (Appium, etc.)
- Strong communication and decision-making ability
- Experience working in an agile methodology
Benefits & Perks
As a contractor you will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit