Workbridge Associates: Where People Meet Performance

Apply for this job
Share this:

Senior Python Developer

My client is a growing startup located in SOHO. They are looking to bring on a Full-time Senior Python Engineer. They currently have 30 employees and 6 engineers. Both of the Co-Founders graduated from Harvard University. One of the co-founders, and also the CTO, was at Venmo before starting this company. Their other co-founder was previously an investor at Spark Capital. Since starting in 2013, they are now backed by an incredible group of venture capitalists, entrepreneurs, and financial service executives.

So what does this company do? They aim to help small businesses get loans. They believe that small businesses are the foundation for growth in our economy, and our banking system has left them behind. 

Your experience with Python is perfect for the role, though they are open to any backend languages like Java. Their platform is 80% python on the back end and then the other 20% is javascript on the front end. There are three projects that you would be a part of.

  1. Building custom API’s for clients to show them their data
  2. Redo their loan application from the ground up
  3. Launched February 1st: giving clients financial insight on their data, where they have spent money etc.

This is a very successful, growing company. They cover 100% of dental, medical, and vision. They also offer equity, because they want everyone to feel like an owner in the company.

This position is onsite and for people local to the NYC currently. No relocation offered.

Apply for this Job

Samantha Crow is leading the search for this position. Use the button below to send us your resume and let us know you’re interested in the job!

Apply to this job
Senior Python Developer
  • Samantha Crow

  • Lead Recruiter
  • Workbridge New York - MPD
Back to job listings

Great! You're interested!

Use this form to send me your resume, and my team and I will review it for this job:

Senior Python Developer

So you know, this isn't the only job like this we're working on. We'll review your resume for every relevant job that comes in!


Attach your resume:

Apply With This Info
  • Workbridge Associates

Thank you

Your information has been received.

One of our teams will give it a careful look for the Senior Python Developer job, and for every other relevant position we’re working on right now, too.
If it looks like we can help you out, you’ll hear from us shortly!

Return to Search Results Close

Send to a Friend

If you know someone who'd be interested in this job, send them a link so they can check it out.

Thank You!

Your note about the position number: 236933 has been sent to your friend

Return to Search Results