Are you a software engineer interested in working on a project that helps others? A company that designs and enhances the digital systems of its clients so they’re usable by people with disabilities is looking for a software engineer to work on their growing platform. The ideal candidate will work on a small team of developers responsible for the development, operations and security of the platform.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of experience with Java, Spring, MySQL and RESTful applications.
- Hands on experience with HTML and CSS
- Experience in a Scrum environment
- Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience using Git, Gitflow, Bitbucket & Jira
- Any DevOps experience using WildFly, Docker, of Elastic Beanstalk
- Knowledge and experience of Section 508 and WCAG
Benefits & Perks
- Flexible schedule
- Competitive base salary
- Full benefits package
- Growth opportunity
- Impactful work