Leading Saas startup has an open job for a Senior Site Reliability Engineer in the downtown Oakland office. This position can pay between $120,000 and $150,000 for the right candidate.
The company has built a Saas platform for Human Capital Management, and currently has a systems team of 3, none of whom are based in the US. As the first US hire, you’ll work directly with the Director of Ops to manage an AWS migration, and will architect new infrastructure as the company scales. This is an opportunity to make a huge impact in a small but globally distributed company, if that’s the type of ownership and challenge you’re looking for, apply now!
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years as a Linux Systems Administrator in a Cloud Environment
- Deep knowledge of AWS and experience managing a migration
- Lover of automation and a clear opinion on what tools to use
- Desire to work in a startup
Desired Skills & Experience
- Working knowledge of AWS
Benefits & Perks
- Health coverage
- Downtown Oakland office
- Competitive salary
- PTO, flexible hours, work/life balance.