Senior Systems Administrator
A leading Insurance company located in Encino is looking for a Senior Systems Administrator to add to their Infrastructure Services team. They are able to pay up to $130,000 starting base salary for the ideal candidate.
Our client is a leader in the Insurance industry, specifically specializing in worker’s compensation and benefits. They are looking to bring on a Senior Systems Administrator to their Infrastructure team on the Windows side. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in Windows Server Infrastructure (2008/2012R2), as well as VMware virtualized clusters and hosts. Things that get you noticed are Powershell automation experience, SCCM for configuration management, as well as NetApp storage.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ Years Experience with Windows Systems Administration
- Strong experience with VMware for virtualization
- Active Directory Management and Architecture experience
- Scripting experience with Powershell
- Configuration Management experience with SCCM is a plus
- Storage experience with NetApp
Benefits & Perks
Company Offers the Following
- Competitive Salary
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- PTO and Sick Time