A national credit service company is looking to add an application developer to their team. They are developing client facing web applications to manage credit lines and accounts and internal applications used by creditors. These applications are used to help everyday people manage their money and achieve their financial goals. The internal applications help employees monitor account information and identify credit defaults, late payments and excess financial risk.
Required Skills & Experience
- Hands on experience using C#, ASP.NET, MVC a plus
- 2+ years’ experience with Microsoft SQL Server and solid knowledge of relational databases
- Strong knowledge of object oriented programming
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills and ability to explain technical concepts
- Experience working with teams to deliver project results
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
Benefits & Perks
- Flexible work hours and generous PTO
- Work From Home opportunities
- Comprehensive health care benefits
- 401k match plans