Mid-Level C#/.NET Application Developer (Healthcare Startup)
This is an amazing opportunity to work for a brand new healthcare startup in beautiful Newport Beach that is revolutionizing the way that researchers and doctors find cures and causes for cancer and other genetic diseases! This is a full time opportunity for a very well-funded startup working on their state of the art genetic laboratory software platform built out on Microsoft .NET technologies.
If you want to be a part of something that will help save lives and prevent illness, and you happen to be a motivated and talented mid-level software developer hungry to learn and be challenged than apply now! The ideal candidate will have at least 4 years of full stack development experience with C#, .NET, Web Services, and SQL, and be particularly strong on the middle tier and back end. If you’re interested in taking the next step of your career and build an application from the ground up, apply now!
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of OOP with C#
- Strong understanding of .NET 4.5, ASP.NET, MVC, and SQL
- Experience with Web Services and Web API
- Knowledge or exposure to database design and modeling
- BS in Computer Science or Natural Sciences or related fields
Desired Skills & Experience
- Exposure to microservices architecture and multithreading
- Interest in taking products though the full SDLC
Benefits & Perks
- Full Medical Benefits including health, dental, vision
- 401K with match options
- PTO/paid sick and vacation days
- Brand new office with an amazing view!
- Casual dress/culture
- Options for stock, bonuses, or equity