Junior Help Desk Technician
Are you looking to join a growing company as a help desk technician eventually transitioning up into a systems administrator? A leading mortgage company in Costa Mesa is looking to add a junior help desk administrator to the team to help be the first point of contact for any office related IT issues. This is a 6 month contract to hire position offering up to $15/hour.
As the main point of contact, you will be interacting daily with a dynamic and fun sales team, or any other executive working in the Costa Mesa office. Company culture is a huge priority, so excellent communication, high energy, positivity, and desire to learn and grow is a must.
Perks include two monthly office happy hours, benefits, quick opportunity for upward mobility, and opportunity to take initiative of new projects. If you are a business minded individual looking to make your entry into IT and contribute to a dynamic team, then this is the role for you!
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience with Windows Based Desktops
- 1+ year experience with Active Directory and basic networking
- Excellent communication skills, dynamic personality
- Desire to grow within a company
Desired Skills & Experience
- Degree in IT related field is a plus, but not required
Benefits & Perks
As a contractor you will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit