Senior .NET Engineer
A global technology solutions company in Boston is looking for a senior engineer to help build a next generation application for the United States postal service. On the R&D team, you will be working with talented engineers on an application that is increasing transparency in shipping and logistics.
You will primarily be working with C# and .NET on a team of 8 as a senior contributor to the design and development on this project.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Professional experience with C# and .NET
- Experience in the entire SDLC utilizing a formal development process such as Agile.
- Ability to work as a Full Stack Developer
- C++ or Windows API development experience is a strong bonus
- Experience working in a team environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical clients
Benefits & Perks
- Flexible work hours and generous PTO
- Comprehensive health care benefits
- 401k match plans
- Fresh snacks and coffee in the office