A cloud hosting company in West Los Angeles is looking for a DevOps/AWS Engineer to add to their growing team. They are willing to pay up to $70/hour for the ideal candidate. They need this DevOps/AWS Engineer to work extensively with Amazon Web Services and all of its features. The DevOps/AWS Engineer will be responsible for automating the configuration, deployment and scaling of client infrastructures using configuration management, continuous integration and containerization tools.
Required Skills & Experience
- Strong experience architecting/implementing/scaling/monitoring AWS environments, and familiarity with many of its features
- Experience using configuration management tools such as Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Vagrant
- Experience using continuous integration tools such as Jenkins, Hudson, Maven
- Experience using package management/containerization tools such as Docker
- Experience using code repositories such as GIT, SVN, CVS
- Strong scripting skills with Python, BASH, Ruby
- Experience with databases/big data tools such as RDS, NoSQL, Cassandra, DynamoDB, MongoDB
Benefits & Perks
As a contractor you will receive the following benefits.
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit