Apply for this job
May 5, 2018
San Francisco, CA
Senior QA Engineer-SaaS experience!
A big data startup located in San Francisco is looking for a Senior QA Engineer to join their team. This person will work to ensure that the metrics are high-quality, and that they meet the needs of the company’s clients who are working to solve transportation problems. This person would be responsible for ensuring that new releases of the web application are of high quality, create and execute test plans for new features, and comprising manual and automated test cases. In addition, they will develop new, and maintain existing QA automation test suites. This is a great opportunity to work for a growing startup in the heart of San Francisco.
Required Skills & Experience
- Passion for creating high-quality products.
- BS/MS in Computer Science from a top university.
- 8+ years experience in a QA role at an enterprise SaaS application company.
- 3+ years experience with QA automation tools, such as Selenium and/or Protractor.
- 3+ years experience with using SQL / RDBMS.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Ability to learn new features quickly, understand the user's point of view, and create complete test cases.
- Good communication skills, and ability to collaborate with Development and QA team members.
- Experience with geospatial data is a plus
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salary
- Mission driven company
- Walkable from Bart and Caltrans!
- Great benefits!
Apply for this Job
Nicole Pryt is leading the search for this position. Use the button below to send us your resume and let us know you’re interested in the job!
Back to job listings