QA II (21 CFR Part 11, QC/ALM)
My client is a global provider of information based solutions that takes extreme pride in meeting the diverse needs of major healthcare organizations. Located in Chesterbrook, PA, the company has changed the technical industry throughout its nearly 50-year existence.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable testing in an agile environment with strong knowledge of SDLC. Currently the team is working with the HP test suite so experience using QC/ALM is an absolute must.
Required Skills & Experience
· 3-5 years QA experience
· Web application testing experience (QC/ALM)
· Experience with some sort of test automation framework (Selenium, Geb, Cucumber, etc.) A plus !
· Jira or other bug tracking tools
· Acceptance testing experience is a plus
· Experience using Legacy Products
Benefits & Perks
As a contractor you will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit