Site Reliability Engineer (DevOps)
A giant in the financial industry is looking for a Site Reliability Engineer/DevOps Engineer to drive efficiency on a variety of projects they have in development. They are looking for an Engineer with strong programming skills, network monitoring experience, background in large-scale Linux environments, and a passion for picking up new skills. This is an Irvine based opportunity willing to compensate up to $60 an hour in a great work environment.
Don’t miss the opportunity to join a team of passionate and talented engineers working on industry leading products. Apply today to take your career up a notch!
Required Skills & Experience
- 3 or more years as a Site Reliability Engineer or DevOps Engineer
- Expert programming skills (C#, Java, or Python)
- Background in large scale Linux environments
- Network Monitoring experience (Preferably with Splunk)
Desired Skills & Experience
- BS in Computer Science or a related field.
- Configuration Management tools experience (Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Salt Stack, ETC)
- Strong background in Scaling
- Performance testing experience
Benefits & Perks
As a contractor you will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit