Mid to Senior .Net Software Developer
Our client, a technology-driven ecommerce company in downtown Chicago, is looking to add a mid-senior level C# / MVC / Web API engineer to help make enhancements to their complex business-logic driven web platform. The company offers an opportunity to work alongside along top-notch engineers with excellent opportunities for mentorship and a chance to use cutting-edge Microsoft tech to work on successful products.
The developer will be given a chance to focus on the application layer to the database portion of their software, coding in C# with MVC and Web API components to help appropriately rank and categorize products for small businesses. With an office in the heart of the loop, the client offers a fun, web 2.0 environment to live and grow.
Required Skills & Experience
- Intermediate to senior level strength using C# to develop complex, inheritance-driven applications in an ASP.NET MVC environment.
- Robust experience building or receiving from Web API or micro service driven applications.
- Ability to write stored procedures from scratch without relying on entirely on Entity or another ORM.
Benefits & Perks
- Work in an interactive, laid-back environment, on a complex product that is changing an established industry to make it more ‘consumer-friendly’ with cutting-edge development tools.
- Work on a product with a business model you can explain in a single, compelling sentence.