Fullstack Software Engineer â Healthcare Industry
One of Canada’s fastest growing healthcare company in Toronto is looking for a full stack software developer to join their growing development team. The company is a large operation in the healthcare space, boasting over 30 hospitals with more than 5,000 employees. Most employees stay with this company for 10+ years, thus leading to a low turnover rate.
They currently have a small development team, so you have opportunities to take ownership over your projects and gain invaluable experience on architecture and design.
The company offers AMAZING benefits with catered lunches daily. This is a great opportunity for someone who wishes to find a career.
Required Skills & Experience
- Extensive knowledge of SQL, database design, stored procedures, views, and triggers
- Object-oriented design implementation experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Computer Science
- Experience with Telerik UI
- Previous Architecture experience
- Superior skills in debugging and troubleshooting, having excellent problem-solving skills
- Team player with the ability to produce in a growing environment
- Healthcare industry experience a plus
Benefits & Perks
- Comprehensive benefits package (Vison & Dental)
- Daily catered lunches
- Fitness benefits
- Business casual attire