Senior Project Manager
One of the fastest growing HealthTech startups is hiring a Senior Project Manager for a full-time role in their Dumbo office. They can pay up to $170k for this role. The company is building tools that allow health insurance companies to provide highly customized service to their customers.
They are looking for a Senior Project Manager who has significant experience managing the development of applications in Health Insurance in an Agile environment. The ideal candidate will have experience building portal (provider, member, employer, etc.) products or CRM products.
This company has quadrupled in value within the last year and they have no signs of slowing down. If you are interested in joining a high growth start-up where you can have a huge impact this is the place for you.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of experience as a Project Manager in an Agile start-up environment
- Experience building software products in the Health Insurance space
- Experience developing developing provider insurance tools
- Knowledge of health insurance portals (employer, provider, member, etc)
Desired Skills & Experience
- Technical background
- Experience in a start-up environment
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salary, great benefits, equity, flexible hours, free metro card, unlimited vacation policy,