Intermediate QA Automation
A financial services company is looking to bring on an Intermediate QA Automation Engineer for a full time opportunity in their Toronto office. This engineer must have a strong grasp of all QA fundamentals and best practices. You will be tasked with building out automation frameworks from scratch.
Compensation will vary but can reach $95k for the right skill set.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ years in a QA Automation role
- Expert knowledge of Selenium
- Knowledge of QA best practices
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer Science or related degree
Desired Skills & Experience
- Prior experience with DevOps tools is a plus
Benefits and Perks
- Benefits package
- Flexible work hours in the summer
- Quarterly office outings