Senior Front End Developer
Title: Senior Front End Engineer
One of the top funded start ups in Chicago is looking to bring on a Senior Front End Developer. They are building an operating system for the world’s largest library of clinical and molecular data for cancer researchers through human genome testing and making this systems accessible to patients and doctors. You would be using node and react. They’re partnered up with the top hospitals nationwide i.e. mayo clinic and UofM to name a few.
Required Skills & Experience
- Outstanding programming and problem solving skills
- Full Stack Software Development experience in both front end and back end technologies.
- Experience in two or more of the following: NodeJS, ReactJS, AngularJS, Java, Python, Ruby on Rails, MySQL and Postgres
- Experience in build systems such as Gradle, Maven, Yarn etc.
- Experience with continuous integration infrastructure for software development such as Jenkins, CircleCI, etc.
- Experience in agile environments and comfort with quick iterations
- Experience with the structure and usage of REST API's
- Intellectual curiosity to pursue the unknown and to continuously learn
- Excellent communication skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment and willing to shift priorities seamlessly
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive base salary and benefits including health and dental insurance
- Vacation and sick policies