Senior Data Scientist with Machine Learning
A leading software company in the Marketing industry is looking for a Senior Data Scientist to join their large team on a full-time basis. They are located in the beautiful city of Irvine, CA, and can pay up to $155,000 for the right candidate.
In this role, you will be an essential part of the big data team as a leader. They work with their clients like Hulu to help optimize their marketing efforts. This role will have a heavy emphasis on both Big Data and Machine Learning and it will give you the opportunity to move into a leadership role. This is a company that spends roughly $20-$40 million dollars annually on research so resources will not be limited! This is a great opportunity for an experienced data scientist to work with a various technology stack like Hadoop, Spark, Python, Google BigQuery, elastic search, AWS, etc. You have room for endless creativity and opportunity for choosing the direction of the project while working closely with the CTO as well.
Required Skills & Experience
- Expert in data science and machine learning.
- Demonstrated knowledge of big data (5+ years).
- Strong experience with Hadoop, Spark, Python (5+ years).
- Serve as subject matter experts (SMEs) in the area of product usage and data schemas, for the benefit of other analysts.
- Cloud computing.
- Lead and execute independent quantitative research projects, leveraging data from multiple sources.
- Bachelor’s in Data Science or related field.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Any experience working with and supporting cloud infrastructure (AWS, Openstack, Azure, Rackspace, etc.)
- Advertising technology background
- Experience with R.
Benefits & Perks
- Full Benefits (Health, Dental, Vision, etc.).
- Unlimited (Take as You Need) PTO.
- Annual bonuses!
- (Compensated) Monthly happy hours and company dinners