Linux System Administrator W/DevOps tools
Right now, in Downtown Toronto, is the opportunity for a System Admin with DevOps experience to taste the best of both worlds: working alongside the Infrastructure team on Networking, Server support, and maintaining a high availability environment, as well as partnering up with a DevOps Engineer on Automation and integrating new tools.
This team is currently transitioning to new technology, so the need is for someone who can bridge the two worlds. The platform is on the Private Cloud, using Docker as the containerization tool.
This role has a very competitive salary, and is a great chance to leave your mark on a tight-knit team.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years in System Administration role
- Ansible/Chef/ equivalent experience
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Complete comfort with RedHat administration systems
Desired Skills & Experience
- Hands-on Cisco Firewall /Database server history a big plus
- Experience working in small-to-mid-size company
- Experience managing Cloud environment (Private Cloud, Google Cloud, AWS)
Benefits & Perks
- Competitve salary (90-100K)
- Ability to oversee new tech implementation
- Great Downtown location