Our client is a growing financial software company outside of Philadelphia that is expanding their team and looking to hire multiple Scrum Master ASAP. This project will initially be a 6 month contract with possibility for an extension. This person will have prior experience working in an Agile environment and will be responsible for managing projects through the SDLC. The ideal candidate will have a technical background but needs excellent written and oral communication skills. PMP is a plus. Ideal canididate must be able to pass a credit and background check.
Required Skills & Experience
· 5+ years of experience as a Scrum Master or Project manager in a technical environment (CSM is a plus)
· Strong understanding of SDLC
· Prior experience facilitating scrum activities including daily stand ups and sprint planning
· Ability to partner and collaborate with other stakeholders within the organization
· Knowledge of Software development methodologies including Waterfall and Agile Scrum
· Escalate roadblock issues for resolution
· Experience in business process analysis and requirements definition.
· Experience with Agile tools including Jira, Rally, and VersionOne
· Ability to motivate team members to achieve sprint commitments.
Benefits & Perks
Health benefits, PTO,